Len Lastinger is committed to establishing a strong educational foundation by working together with students, parents, teachers, administrators and the community, to create lifetime learners in an ever-changing society.
- Student learning is the chief priority for the school.
- All students have the ability to learn.
- Students learn best when they have appropriate opportunities for success.
- Challenging expectations increase individual student performance.
- In order to be effective in a rapidly changing world, students need to develop critical thinking skills and be actively involved in solving problems.
- Shared responsibility for learning among students, parents, teachers and administrators is critical to student success.
- All students require appropriate curricular and learning opportunities supported by innovative technology.
- Each person is a valued individual and deserves respect.
- Every individual has a right to a school environment free of chronic disruptive behavior.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment is vital to student learning.
- Advancing the school mission should be a cooperative effort of the administrator, teacher, learner, parent and community